1. The Cross-Cultural Thinkers welcomes unsolicited contributions for all sections of the journal in both Chinese and English. The general editors are always pleased to hear from intending contributors, especially from those young authors with diversified perspectives and insights. Every contribution should be accompanied by a statement that it is the author’s own original work, that is not being considered for publication elsewhere, and that it does not constitute a substantial repetition of work published or to be published elsewhere.
2. Articles for the main body of the journal may be any subject of cross-cultural reflections, but our editorial policy encourages insights, reviews or comments on issues from cross-disciplines or diversified cultural backgrounds. Articles will normally be between 8000 and 12000 words, but contribution outside this range will be considered at the chief editor’s discretion. All full-length articles will be subject to peer reviews as well as consideration by chief editor in consultation with the editorial board. Authors of articles are asked to submit two digital copies, one of which without the author’s name and affiliation. In the case of articles, an abstract of between 150 and 200 words should be submitted with the contribution. With all the contributions, a list of 4 or 5 keywords should be submitted, which encapsulate the principal subjects covered by the paper.
3. To promote green effort in editing a journal, we encourage and prefer electronic (e-mailed) submission, which should be sent to email@example.com in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format in order to ensure proper processing. Notes: We prefer footnotes at page bottom and listed in consecutive number at each page bottom, and references are better incorporated into the corresponding footnotes.
4. Submission are considered for publication on condition that copyright in any material included in the journal is assigned to The Cross-Cultural Thinkers. This ensures that requests from third parties to reproduce articles can be efficiently and consistently handled. After assigning copyright authors may still use their own copyright materials in other publications jointly or solely authored or edited by them, provided that the journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication.
5. All contributors will receive an electronic version of their contribution and two free copies of the issue.